Tuesday, March 6, 2012

When talking about the Basics...G is always one for me

Preparation of Basic G for my home

Basic G is a Shaklee product that you might not be familiar with.  This product is what I would call 'old school'.  It is something I remember from my childhood.  Technically it isn't included in the Get Clean line.  However a 'daughter' product is - the Germ Off Fragrance Free Disinfecting Wipes.  Don't get me wrong - the wipes are great and convenient - but I still prefer to dilute this wonderful concentrate and sanitize our home.

It's perfect in the kitchen and bathrooms. This is why there are four spray bottles in the picture above.  This was a day that I was preparing my solution.  Call it laziness if you want, but this way, the cleaner I want is in the room when I need it.

Why Basic G?

  • it's antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal - meaning it destroys over 40 of these annoying microbes.  That makes it perfect for the kitchen and bathroom areas of your home.  And if you have pets - this also combats many animal viruses as well and is safe to use in your pet areas.  
  • It's economical.  One quart - pictured above (less than $20 if you are a Shaklee member) will make up to 64 gallons which equals 512 of my spray bottles pictured above.  Think about that...how much would it cost you to buy 512 bottles of whatever sanitizer you are currently using?
Technically, you wouldn't use a scale to measure the amount for the solution - but I was curious so I checked it out after it was measured.  You see that small amount of green liquid?  That is the Basic G.  The quantity is 1/2 Tbs.  I diluted that in 1/2 gallon of water and then put 16 ounces in each of my four spray bottles.  How fantastic is that?!?

Want to know more about Basic G or any other Shaklee product?  I would be happy to share my experiences with you.  You can leave a comment or email me (link is under my profile).  Please feel free to check out my website as well http://campbellwholesomeliving.myshaklee.com    

No comments:

Post a Comment