Friday, March 30, 2012

Chocolate Dipped Oreos

I know I said I would post about my Mom's Chocolate Cream Pie but that is going to have to wait...maybe next week.  Meanwhile, I found the pics of the Valentine's Day treats we made this year.  Yes, it's the end of March but these are still worth writing about.  Change the color of the decorations on top and this can work for any holiday or celebration.

Simply put - these are chocolate covered chocolate sandwich cookies.  You can use Oreos or the generic brand of cookie.  Whatever your preference.  Then dip them into melted chocolate and cool on parchment or wax paper.  Be sure to sprinkle your decorative sprinkles or candies on top before the chocolate sets.



They were a huge hit at school and I'm trying to decide if I should make a version of this for the upcoming birthday treats for my kiddos or try something else...we'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment