Thursday, July 12, 2012

Never Walking Alone

With the pending return of the team from Honduras...I can't help but be super excited to know that tonight I get to wrap my arms around my hubby and my oldest son.

I believed, from the beginning stages of planning this trip, that this had the potential to be ground breaking for my Jeter. A moment in time when the foundations of his life and core values would continue to be firmly built upon and strengthened. And the fact that Simms would be able to actively be part of that. Wow. That has just got to be a most amazing thing for a parent. I'm sure he'll tell me all about it...and I can't wait to hear all the details.

 Meanwhile, this song has been on my heart today...God is faithful. Regardless of the circumstances of what is going on in your life today. He is faithful. And He promises to always be with you. Awesome.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment